Monday, January 26, 2009

old friends

After finding old friends from high school, my mission, grad school and life I've really had fun reconnecting and getting to know them again. I've realized that some of them have really grown but most just haven't changed a bit. This one guy from my mission is aging, balding, has a pretty good sized gut not to mention his 6 kids and a wife. However, he still looking at girls and women like he's still free and they are still free. He cracked me up out there in Minnesota and he's still cracking me up now. Horn-dog. Is that a word?
Some people haven't aged as well. They haven't taken care of themselves. And I'm not talking physically only. This is mentally, spiritually, etc. And it comes through their physical appearance. Oh well. Hopefully they will find that part of themselves again.
Of course I'm perfect (eye roll). Things sagging, other things bagging, and I have to keep upping the dosage on my anti-depressant. Winter will end soon enough.
Have I mentioned I'm going to Hawaii on Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment