How to communicate efficiently with me: (this shouldn't be a list exclusive to me, people.)
1. Call me directly if you have any comments, questions, or criticisms.
2. Email me directly if you have any comments, questions, or criticisms.
3. Text me directly if you have any comments, questions, or criticisms.
4. Talk to me directly if you have any comments, questions, or criticisms.
5. Expect me to listen to you and plan on me sympathizing, empathizing, agreeing, OR disagreeing with you.
6. Expect me to be polite whether I agree with you or not.
7. Speak to me with a normal tone of voice.
8. Make sure you have your facts straight before you talk to me.
9. Once you start something with me make sure you are ready to finish it.
10. Expect me to disagree with you.
11. Expect me to agree with you.
1. Don't talk to everyone but me about any comments, questions, or criticisms you have. That's called gossip.
2. Don't talk down to me.
3. Don't use your snarkiest voice with me.
4. Don't accuse me of things before you get your facts straight.
5. Don't start something with me and then walk away because I don't agree with you.
6. Don't call me names.
7. Don't assume I'm going to disagree with you.
8. Don't assume I'm going to be unsympathetic.
9. Don't assume I'm going to agree with you.
And the lists could go on.......
I'm actually a very easy person to get along with. Now that I'm medicated. I rarely, if ever, get really angry and most likely will sympathize with you and even if it's not my problem will help in any way I can to make the situation easy for you. However, if you come at me claws bared and in attack stance before I even know what the hell is going on.....expect a fight. I won't take your crap.
One more thing? I can not be bullied. It's that simple. I was raised by a bully. She was 6 feet tall and 200 pounds of mean. She would push her way through every situation making sure she got her way, always. I learned two things from this: 1. That's not nice. 2. I can't be bullied so don't even try. I know how to fight back and I am mean when I have to be. I stand up for myself and take control of my life. Nobody else will do it for me.
Strange letters from my father
5 hours ago