After church today, my youngest, almost 12 year old Matthew, got to me first and handed me a folded up piece of paper. I said, "What's this?" and he replied that it was "a 20 questions thing about my mom." I love those things. They really let you know what your kid thinks about you and possibly tells his friends about you.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
"You're a pain."
2. What makes mom happy?
"When things get done."
3. What makes mom sad?
"When she has to work late."
4. How does mom make you laugh?
"She tickles me."
5. What was mom like as a child?
"An energetic child."
6. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Spend time with the family."
7. What does mom do when you're not around.
"Clean, cook, nap."
8. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
9. What is mom really good at?
"Cooking and cleaning."
10. What is mom not very good at?
"Video games." And in my defense here, they make me nauseous to watch on the screen soooo....
11. What does mom do for a job?
"She cleans the temple."
12. What is mom's favorite food?
13. What makes you proud of mom?
"Nice, cooking and funny."
14. If mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
15. What do you and mom do together?
"Go to dinner."
16. How are you and mom the same?
"We are both energetic."
17. How are you and mom different?
"I'm a guy."
18. How do you know mom loves you?
"She sais (sic) so."
19. What does mom like most about dad?
"He makes the money/and listens to her."
20. Where is mom's favorite place to go?
So apparently, I like to cook...........And even when he's not home I'm still cooking....for no one in particular. I wonder what the other kids would answer.
Ow. My heart.
6 hours ago