Monday, January 3, 2011

New idea

I've been thinking about this poor little blog. It sits here and waits for me to visit it and take a break from my busy life of work, kids, Twitter and the other blog I write. "You are supposed to love me and care for me and post things about your family! You know, like a web diary!" Blergh....boring.

I read several other blogs from several other mommy bloggers and think to myself, "Now, THAT'S FUNNY!" or true or so like my life or ....whatever. Then something funny will happen around our house and I think "I ought to write that down". And that's where we are at. Where to write it down.

Here! Dear friends, here is where I shall write it all down. I will change the name and EVERYTHING and then unveil it.....sometime.....soon....is that ambiguous?

No comments:

Post a Comment