Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring

Those who know me well will say I love Fall the best.  Because I do.  But Spring is a close second.  That is until Summer comes along then Summer is the close second.  This is the time of year when the weather starts to warm up to the 60's.  I know!! The 60's  It will be in the 60's for the next few days then it will be cold and rainy for 5 days then it will warm up again!!

I open the window, hang wash out on the line, start working in my yard, plan my garden, run with less clothing on, spend as much time as possible outside, put away my light box, decrease my medication....the possibilities are endless.  Endless I tell you!

My bulbs are starting to come up.  My favorites are the crocuses.  I also love the tulips, daffodils, grape hyacinth, allium, and this little white star flowery thing that I didn't plant but came with the house and is ever so lovely.

This is what I did on Saturday:


The Winter cleanup.  It doesn't look like much now but just wait a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment